Saturday, February 16, 2008

Hey! this just in!

Well..it's been a while...so a bit of news to those who are stillreading this.

Been in contact with Leticia over the last little while, and remember when I told you she was coming for a visit? Supposed be from MAr 20-26....she/we has since decided that maybe a few extra days wouldn't hurt....so she'll be leaving not on the 26th as planned but on the 29 or 30th...WOW!!...me thinks me in trouble...the good kind of trouble...so I'm really anticipating and getting excited about this meeting and holiday with her...then if all works good...I'll be back in Mexico in August on that free ticket I got.

By the way, for those who are in the know...The irony of how that ticket came to me is absolutley delicious!!

There will be more pix being posted...these will be of her time in the frozen north....talk soon kiddies!

No comments: