Sunday, March 30, 2008

Epilogue






An old saying from the middle east, set into terms meso-american.....should you be unable to enter into the one world...let the one world enter into you and fill you.





Well my friends...that is what has now happened...Tischa against all better judgment and rules largely dictated by the culture she lives in, bravely boarded flight AA330 from Leon Mexico and made the trip to Vancouver, BC...this in order to see what the future may hold for both of us (together). You see we only had a finite amount of time in Mexico...2 days to be exact and there was no time for any intimate contact of any kind...but a connection was made nevertheless. Was a good idea in Mexico on a holiday still going to be a good idea back at home in my normal life? with is normal day to day grind? would the test of time (3 months) see us still feeling that connection? What would her family and friends think of this nonsense? (my family and friends would support me 150% ...not much surprise there, but was overwhelmed this last two weeks with just how much support we received....so that wasn't an issue). and the distance....Madre de Dios! you should see my friggen phone bill even with YAK communications helping out!!








Plans were made, then remade and then made again, we spoke everynight after we left San Miguel...Greg started teasing me, but soon gave up as he started getting emmersed in phone calls and text messages every night from Cindy...not to much he could say to me was there? and then we spoke every single night when I returned home (see above re: phone bill)...the more we spoke and shared the more the connection grew stronger and the idea seemed better and better. The trip was booked for 5 days...then we decided 5 days wasn't enough...it turned to 10








My friends Joss and Feenie told me that after all of the nervousness and butterflys and "what if " thoughts...wheni went to pick Tischa up at the airport...once I saw her I would "know" right then and there without doubt.


I waited and waited...I saw her and yes I knew without doubt that I not only was the idea sane...I was falling hopelssly for her! thank you to Joss and Feenie for this sage bit of advice.


The last 10 days have been great...Easter weekend saw us doing the "holiday activities" days off, Manning park, drinking wine, Harrison hot Springset al...Monday through thueday were work days...normal day to day stuff...Hockey game on tuesday night...rented movies...cooked dinner, growing closer. Tischa had appointments at Douglas College (she has a masters degree and a degree in international trade relations) that look very promising...must be as they decided to call me in as well for a breakfast meeting (??).

Today is day one without her in my life, she has returned back to The One World and my heart aches, plans have been made for her to return to me and BC in July, for the summer....her kids as well as we both think it may be a good idea to have both sets meet...compatability now is important...so far Darien and Tristan seem excited by the prospect...we'll see. I did receive a text message this morning....as she was quite nervous about speaking with her mother on this subject she knew she had to...so upon arriving in Mexico city last night...the first thing she did was speak with Mom...who totally understood and gave her the support! Green lights everywhere..Desitny possibly?

Ok..to those who know me, this may seem a bit fast yes? I at times think so too! but as fast as this is going, there have been absolutley NO obstacles...NONE!, NADA! everytime we think of an idea...the door opens and we are INVITED in...I shit you not my friends...I have found this more times than not very eerie, so as doors open I enter (damn the torpedeos full steam ahead I always say..although thoughout my life it ended with varying results!).

I think this may end the Tour de Azteca Blog...and another blog may pop up to give you readers my further adventures...2009 may see Darien in Japan at the JKA World Karate champioships, 2011 hopefully will see Greg and myself (and our families once again in the Heart of the one World at Palenque witnessing the end of the world...I myself know that trips to Mexico will be a part of me and the boys lives now...and hopefully another Visionquest with Greg down the Amazon river is being discussed...possibly 2013 or 2014. I will keep you posted.

Mi casa es su casa, mi corazone es su corazone...

Colin























































No comments: