Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ahhh...What The Hell!

On my way to Leon Mexico!! Tischa does not know I am arriving...all she knows is that she will be receiving a bouquet of flowers and that she needs to be at home Thursday between 1 and 3 pm.

What she doesn't know is that it will be me delivering said flowers....Does anyone ever get to live a scene out of a movie? I am sooooo excited by this!!

Whats really cool is that I've pretty much kept this to myself...Darien and Tristan know...Greg does as well, guys at work, mom, my family all were in the dark until last night...bascally I wanted this trip to be on a need to know basis...an exercise for myself...hope nobody takes it personal...but those that do need to know...have been informed....reactions were pretty cool too!

Pictures when I'm there.....Mexico twice in one year...can you DIG it?

1 comment:

Chris said...

Right on Colin!! That is VERY cool! post some pics if you can, and make sure you call me if you come through Phoenix....no matter what time it is!